POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : megapov post-process question : megapov post-process question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  megapov post-process question
From: Tek
Date: 21 Feb 2006 03:50:43
Message: <43fad463@news.povray.org>
I have a problem, I want to render a scene on 2 different machines, but I'm
using megapov's post-processing. The idea would be I render the scene
normally on the first machine and upside down on the second machine, then
stop it when there's a decent overlap, but megapov's post processing won't
run if I stop the render!

So, does anyone know of a way to persuade megapov's post processing to run
on a partial render? Or alternatively to make it operate on a previously
rendered image? I notice it saves some files in the directory, so can I tell
it to read them back in?

Apologies if the answer to this is in the docs, but I'm too busy trying to
finish my IRTC entry to go look it up!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com